How does the Placement of Fat Graft in Breast Influence Breast Shape?

i have received breast augmentation via fat grafting with great results over 3 sessions. i am planning a fourth session but would like to know how the placement of the fats influences breast shape. i would like to make my nipples, which were slightly displaced to the outer side of my breasts and caused to point slightly downwards after fat grafting, to be more centralised and upward-pointing. may i know which part you guys recommend my future fat grafts be injected into? thanks

Before and after pictures will be helpful

+2
Fat grafting can give you larger breast but not lift. It is unusual to have 3 session if fat grafting for augmentation. Would please provide before pictures. You may need to have lift if your concerns are the nipple position. Fat grafting to the breast is getting more acceptance by the plastic surgeons and I have formed Fatgraftforum.com to discuss new techniques.
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Fat grafting and the breast

+1

At this time, fat grafting to the breast is not the standard of care for breast augmentation or lifting.  Fat grafting has been used for minor contour deformities, but very few surgeons are doing it for aesthetic purposes, and the long term results and potential sequelae have not been demonstrated in significant numbers to my satisfaction yet.

Fat Grafting for Breast Augmentation

+1

The beauty of fat grafting is that the fat can be placed where needed for the desired effect. Without pictures it is difficult to say for sure but as a general rule to push the breasts up and towards the middle, placing the fat to the outside lower aspect of the breast should provide more support to push the breasts in the direction you want. This does of course have it's limits and a breast lift may still be required.   

Fat grafting for breast augmentation

+1
Fat grafting for breast augmentation has not been demonstrated to produce consistent, lasting results so I would not make any recommendation as to future grafting. I concur with Dr. Rosenblatt that the treatment plan you have chosen is not permanent and will require continual revision and re-grafting going forward.

Breast Fat Grafts and Breast Shape

+1

Without pictures and a physical exam, it is hard to determine the best placement for any fat gratft, or if they can achieve your goals. It may be better to discuss with your plastic surgeon who did the first 3 fat graft procedures.

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

I don't reccomend fat grafting

+1

So far, you have had 3 surgeries, you are going to have a 4th. I could have augmented your breasts in one session and the results would be permanent, Over the years, you will notice that the fat grafts will go away.

Web reference: http://www.wrmd.com

Fat grafting

+1

It would be very helpful to see a sequence of photos starting with pre-op and then the photos after the procedure to evaluate the placement of future fat grafting procedure

Charlotte Plastic Surgeon