Placement and Type of Implant for Re-augmentation?

I had my b.a (saline, under the muscle, infra-mammary incision) in 1999, followed by removal of implants in 2003 due to severe capsular contracture on the left side, where the implant had broken through the tissue and muscle and was causing briuising under the skin. am considering a reaugmetation now, and my surgeon has recommed a high profile, textured implant to be placed over the muscle. is this a good approach?

Placement and Type of Breast Implant for Revisionary Breast Surgery?

+1

Although it is not possible to give you good advice without direct examination and a full communication of your goals I will be able to provide you with some general guidelines. Most plastic surgeons would agree that with a history of encapsulation you will be better off with breast implants placed below the  pectoralis major muscle as much as possible.  Furthermore, with your history of implant exposure,  you will be better off with as much coverage of the breast implants as possible.

I would suggest that you seek additional consultation with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons in your area.