Is There a Place in NYC Where I Can Find Cheap Zeltiq?

I am just wondering if there is a way where I can find zeltiq in the city NYC for less than $600.I am hoping to get it very soon. I am a thin woman 5.3'' and 110 pounds but have a bit of fat that can be removed!

Zeltiq coolscultping cheap

+2

Be careful of selecting price over quality of care. Is a physician consulting with you prior to the treatment. Is the physician directing the CoolSculpting treatment and available to see you in follow-up? The cost depends on the size of the area being treated and which applicator fits best and how many sites are being done such as one small lower abdomen vs. a large abdomen or lower and upper abdomen or both love handles.

Coolsculpting in NYC

+1
The coolsculpting.com website is a good resource for qualified centers for coolsculpting in your area. The company has standards for pricing so it is unlikely to find a center anywhere in the country who will provide a coolsculpting treatment for less than $600.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

CoolSculpting in NYC

+1

To find a CoolSculpting providers, you can go to the coolsculpting website and put in your zip code.  Please make sure that you are not just going with the lowest price but are comfortable with the office staff and who will be performing your procedure.

Best Wishes!

Coolsculpting in NYC

+1

The best way to find out which dermatologists offer Coolsculpting is to visit Coolsculpting.com and enter your zip code. I would recommend a consultation before discussing cost to make sure you are a candidate. Also, cheaper is not always better so find a dermatologist you trust and use that as the most important parameter in making your decision.

Steven Hacker, MD
West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon