I'm Looking for a Place in Northern VA to Get the Zoom Treatment. Where is the Best Price

Whitening Cost

+1

Before you decide to invest money into teeth whitening, you definitely want to do your homework.  Instead of deciding on the office to do your procedure based on cost, you may want to factor in the experience of the Doctor and staff, the number of procedures they do on a regular basis and the outcome that other patients have received.  Low cost can certainly seem appealing at first, but if low cost means lower quality, you may want to reconsider.

Omaha Cosmetic Dentist

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.