Philadelphia Lady Looking for a reasonable surgeon for Brazilian Butt Lift (photos)

Hi I am looking to get a BBL and lipo around my tummy, back and sides. Here are real pictures of me today's date is Mother Day 5/11/2014. I took these pictures on 5/10/2014. I am a black female 35 y/o mother with two kids. I am 5'7....178lbs. I am looking to have this surgery done by Aug. 2014. My butt is a complete square. Also I live in Philadelphia, PA. but I am willing to travel. Thanks In Advance.
Please follow the link to find doctors who perform Brazilian Butt Lifts in your area.

BBL from Philadelphia

+1
You look like an excellent candidate for a brazilian butt lift. You may also consider a tummy tuck after the fat is harvested from your abdomen. Good luck. There are plenty of good surgeons in Philadelphia, but NYC has some good ones too!

+1
Thank you for your question .

You look like a great candidate for this procedure. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.If traveling is not a problem you can have this procedure at a good price and traveling will not be a problem either.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

Mel T. Ortega, MD

Philadelphia Lady Looking for a reasonable surgeon for Brazilian Butt Lift

+1
I think that a 5 liter liposuction of the abdomen, flanks, and back would really bring in your waist and allow for at least 1000 cc per buttock.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and liposuction procedures each year. Look for great reviews and great before and after pictures.