Should I Get PIXEL, Accent, Filler or a Combination? (photo)

I'm 39, blond, green eyes, 108# (5'1). I've decided on IPL for my sun spots but I'd like to do something to simply keep the elasticity of my skin fresh/youthful looking. I do have some laugh lines & have been getting botox for several years though not nearly as regularly as I should. Aesthetician raved about Accent but doc recommended combo of Pixel & Accent (w/ IPL). Also said he could strategically place some filler. Want the most bang for my $ & time; should I combo P&A 3 ea or do 6 of one?

Best Treatment for Facial Brown Spots and Improvement of Skin Laxity...Dual and Ulthera

+1

Hi Zemma,

I would recommend Fraxel Dual (like an IPL on steroids), a combined laser treatment that will lighten your brown spots and improve the elasticity of your skin.  Accent XL is okay for improving skin tone, but today Ulthera is far superior at tightening and lifting the soft tissue of the face and neck.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P