Exfoliating Cream After Pixel?

I'm on day three of my second treatment and I'm very dry. I want to go back to work on day 5, but I'm afraid I will be too dry. Can anyone suggest an exfoliating cream that will help to gently remove the dead skin after Pixel Laser?

Exfoliation after Pixel Laser

The dryness after Pixel Laser is usually worse at about the third day after the procedure and then quickly resolves over the next two or three days. Cetaphil cream is a nice, mild moisturizer that can help the dryness. When the skin begins to flake off, you can encourage is GENTLY with a wet washcloth. Exfoliating creams may be a little bit too harsh. By day three, make up can be worn, which may help make you feel more presentable.

Hope this helps.

Naples Facial Plastic Surgeon