Should I Continue Pixel Laser for Chest Wrinkles?

I have severe wrinkling of my chest from sun damage. I am only 36 years old. It has progressively got worse over the past couple of years. I had 2 Pixel Laser Treatments last year about this time. It seemed to have "softened" the lines but they seem to be back worse than ever now. Should I continue with the Pixel and receive more treatments? or do you have another suggestion....

Pixel laser to the chest

+1

I have used the Pixel laser to treat sun damage and wrinkles of the upper chest and neck with excellent results. The more severe the sun damage and wrinkling to begin with, the more treatments you need. 2 treatments would not be enough for severe sun damage. I recommend doing a series of treatments spaced 4-6 weeks apart, and sun protection before and after treatments. A good skin care product is also very helpful in maintaining your results. One product which is great for this is NIA 24 Sun Damage Repair for Decolletage & Hands (available in plastic surgeons offices). Good luck!