Plastic Surgeons Specializing in Upper Lip Lift in Pittsburgh?

I'm looking for a plastic surgeon who specializes in upper Lip lift (gull wing) in the Pittsburgh, PA area. Do you know anybody who's done those before and is recommendable? Thanks a lot.

Lip lift expert

+1

As this is not a very common procedure, I know of no one considered an "expert" who can take care of this problem. Most plastic surgeons will do an occasional one or two a year. Good luck in your search.

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Lip lift in Pittsburgh or Baltimore

+1

Please, whatever you do, don't go for the gullwing lip lift. The scar is right there in the smacker and impossible to avoid. Furthermore, the border between the skin and the red part of the lip is a soft roll which is slightly elevated. The gullwing scar obliterates it and it never looks right after that

Check out the video below for a full explanation. The Bullhorn scar is much better and it is hidden.

Web reference: http://www.cosmeticsurg.net/blog/2006/10/24/the-lip-lift-more-youthful-lips-without-the-use-of-fillers/

Lip Lift in Pittsburgh

+1

Have you thought of extending your search area? While I don't know of anyone in particular in Pittsburgh, there are those of us in Baltimore that perform this procedure frequently. Just a thought, but you can see photos of this procedure on our website. Good luck!

Baltimore Facial Plastic Surgeon