Plastic Surgeons Specializing in Upper Lip Lift in Pittsburgh?

I'm looking for a plastic surgeon who specializes in upper Lip lift (gull wing) in the Pittsburgh, PA area. Do you know anybody who's done those before and is recommendable? Thanks a lot.

Lip lift expert

As this is not a very common procedure, I know of no one considered an "expert" who can take care of this problem. Most plastic surgeons will do an occasional one or two a year. Good luck in your search.

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

1905 Clint Moore Rd.
Boca Raton, FL 33496

Lip Lift in Pittsburgh

Have you thought of extending your search area? While I don't know of anyone in particular in Pittsburgh, there are those of us in Baltimore that perform this procedure frequently. Just a thought, but you can see photos of this procedure on our website. Good luck!

Randolph Capone, MD, FACS
Baltimore Facial Plastic Surgeon

6535 North Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21204