Recommendations for Rhinoplasty Surgeons in Pittsburgh?

I need Rhinoplasty to correct a crooked nose and deviated septum. Does anyone have a recommendation as to whom is the best surgeon in Pittsburgh to help with this?

Nose reduction surgeon

+1

I would make sure that the plastic surgeon is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and has a lot of experience in nose surgery. Look at his results and if you see something that looks unnatural or you do not like, then move on.

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty surgeons near Pittsburgh

+1

We are located in Northeastern Ohio. Our practice currently sees patients from multiple states including West Virginia, PA and Western NY.

We have 23 years of experience in rhinoplasty surgery.

Richard Gentile, MD
Youngstown Facial Plastic Surgeon