Is there a doctor in Pittsburgh, or maybe even Ohio EXPERIENCED in Brazilian Butt Lift because I prefer not to travel far? (Phot

I am a 37 yr old 5'9 woman who used to have a huge derierre but have recently lost it almost to the point of being flat. I'm very unhappy about that.I do have body fat that can be used. I want my big butt back. Are there any risks w/ the procedure & what is the approximate cost w/ anesthesia & other costs? How long in advance do I have to make an appt to get this done? Will taking the fat from my stomach cause hanging skin. Please help me as I'm very unhappy.

+2

You can find a board certified doctor with better results and at a better price if you are looking for better results. 

Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote. Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

BBL

+2
You look like a good candidate for a BBL. Unfortunately I do not know many surgeons in your preferred areas. you can go on line to the ASPS or ASAPS websites and find someone in your area.

Is there a doctor in Pittsburgh, or maybe even Ohio EXPERIENCED in Brazilian Butt Lift because I prefer not to travel far?

+2
           I think you can have a great result with the BBL.  I do think that you have loose skin on the abdomen that will benefit from a tummy tuck in the future.