Could working out too soon cause the lumpy stomach after smart lipo on the abs and flanks?

Ab workout after smart lipo upper and lower abs and flanks. I went back to cardio and legs last week. But it's been 3 weeks when is it ok to do ab workouts. I heard this could stop the healing process but I'm nervous to gain fat back in that area.

Results after Smartlipo

+1
It is important to not do any strenuous exercising while recovering from Smartlipo. Typically there is no exercising for at least one week, please listen to your body. During the healing process it is important to follow up with your surgeon. Good luck!