What can I do about my prominent chin? (photos)

It looks pointer after rhinoplasty. Is there somethings I can do to correct this. It looks like fat is situated on my chin. It sort of looks like an Abraham Lincoln chin.

What can I do about my prominent chin?

+1
   A chin reduction could be considered, but an exam would be helpful.

Submental Reduction for Prominent Chin

+1
It is not clear from your inquiry as to whether you had anything done to your chin at the time of your rhinoplasty. I will assume that you did not and it just looks more prominent after the nose reshaping. You have an excessive soft tissue pad over the chin which is situated high on the bone. A submental chin reduction is needed to shave down the bone and tuck the excessive soft tissue.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD