Chin Scarring? (photo)

Had some chemical peels and acleara treatment and noticed bumpy/uneven skin back in May. Had a lamprobe treatment in June and while all holes are pretty much closed up the bumpy and strange texture remain. Was using differin and tazorac for a few months but had to stop recently since I got perioral dermatitis. While this clears up I wonder what can be done to have my chin area look more normal. It is hard to cover up with makeup since the skin is so uneven (dips and valleys).

Textural skin changes can be improved for chin scars with this scar removal treatment

+1

These textural scar changes may benefit from a scar treatment with Fractional CO2 laser to resurface the skin and tone the dermis. 

Chin scarring

+1

It is hard to appreciate what you are concerned with looking at these photographs since you are talking about a three dimensional problem and we are only seeing a two dimensional image. Sometimes avoiding all of the extraneous medications gives the skin a chance to breathe on its own once again

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.