Pit from Far Fat Loss Above Eyebrow Due to Sun Damage?

Lately i am concerned about a pit i have above my eyebrow it seems that sun damage has occured and resulted to fat loss in the area.i can assume that for 2 reasons 1the exact same area of the other eyebrow is not pitted but it has a bit of fat that it makes it plumed up 2 i remember 4 years ago that redness had occured in the area after sunbathing( and it gave me weird feelings at my skin but i didnt gave it much attention.any insights how to gain the fat back ?(gradual collagen induction?

Loss of volume can happen as we age

+2

I wish there was a photo but loss of fat can happen as we age.  You may need a filler in that area to regain the fat.  Over time when you are injected with Restylane, it will increase the collagen in that area and make it fuller and more natural.  Be certain to seek out a board certified dermatologist who is an experienced injector.