Who Are the Pioneers for Fat Transfer in USA, UK and Dubai?

Fat grafting in Los Angeles

+1

Fat grafting has evolved and many surgeons, including myself, have unique protocols to optimize graft viability. Raffy Karamanoukian Los Angeles

Web reference: http://www.surgery90210.com

Pioneers in Fat Transfer

+1
I was one of the first surgeons to do Liposuction in the United States and wrote one of the first medical textbooks regarding the procedure. With this said, Fat Transfer was brought around after this procedure began. I use a centrifuge technique where we spin the fat down after it is removed and purify the fat and then re-inject it. I have been doing this procedure for over 25 years and have found it to have excellent results in all aspects of it's use. Again with anything I always recommend that a patient has a great understanding with their physician of their expected results. I also recommend that patients speak with many other patients who have had the same procedure and discuss their experiences. Make sure and look at the before and after photos in your surgeons office and understand the results of the procedure. I also use digital imaging which can show the patient the purposed results prior to surgery. I hope this is helpful to you and best regards.

Fat grafting in Dubai

+1

We are based in Dubai and have been performing fat transfer for many years. We have perfoemd fat grafting for face, eyelids, breast, buttock, calves, contour correction, reconstructive procedures.

Dubai Plastic Surgeon

Fat Grafting Pioneering Work

+1

Hi,

thanks for the question.  i believe that i have pioneered many ways to perform and think about fat grafting.  i have written one of the few textbooks on fat transfer, Complementary Fat Grafting,  however, that would not be a reason to pick me or someone else.  i think you have to look at the work and see who gets the best results based on your aesthetic opinion.  what one person thinks is great may not be great to another.  it is not just technical precision and creating great longevity that matters but balance and overall beauty that to me matter the most.  in short, artistry and an understanding how to blend the total facial result well.  i have attached a link to my fat grafting home page that will link you to my photos and videos.  and i have attached a video of a keynote i gave in Bruges, Belgium last year (i practice in dallas).  hope that helps with your search for the best doctor for you.

best wishes,

sam lam

Web reference: http://www.lamfacialplastics.com/procedures/facial-rejuvenation/fat-grafting/

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Pioneers in fat transfer.

+1

We began doing this more than 30 years ago when everyone said it didn't work! We put fat in one hand and not in the other and waited 2 years before doing the second hand. You could tell the difference across the room! Having said that, you should select a surgeon who does great work, not necessarily someone who has done it or pioneered it--not even me! The work tells the story and is what is important not the hype.

Fat Grafting Procedure Pioneers

+1

When you are looking for a surgeon who performs this or any procedure, you need to be sure you choose someone with experience with that particular procedure that you are interested in. Be sure to look at their before and after photos to be certain that they can provide you the results that you are looking for. Many surgeons have performed Fat Transfer to the face for years. Some are now performing the Brazilian Butt Lift (Fat Transfer to the Buttocks). Others still are Grafting Fat to the Breast. I'm not sure which you are interested in, but do your research and find someone who does a lot of the one you are interested in.

It's not as important who pioneered the procedure as is who can give you the results you want.  I have performed the Brazilian Butt Lift for over 14 years now, but I perform facial fat grafting much less commonly.  So search for the surgeon who does the procedure that you want the best. 

Web reference: http://www.DiscoverTheBeauty.com

Fat transfer

+1

Fat transfer is one of the commonest procedure done in the United states.

chose a BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON (AMERICAN BOARD OF PLASTIC SURGERY) WITH EXPERIENCE