Can a "Pinch" Developed After Blepharoplasty Be Corrected?

I had upper and lower blepharoplasty 3 months ago. As a result of the surgery, I have 3visible "pinches" in the lower eyelid and a visible pinch in the forehead similar to the mark that people have when frowning.My doctor has recommended massaging the area but there is no change.I am worried that a muscle has been compromised causing the permanent frowning.How can the "pinches" in the lower lid and frowning be corrected?I am very upset and concern with the results. Thank you for your help.

Pinch in skin after lid surgery

+1

Continue to follow the recommendations of your surgeon and massage the area.  These pinches will likely improve with time but if necessary, a revision is always something that can be considered to help improve this.

Orlando Oculoplastic Surgeon