Pimples Turned Keloids All over my Body. It Pains So Much! (photo)

Pimples turned to Keloids on Chest,Arms,Back, Belly. :(( I've been suffering for more than twenty years. But the pain and itchiness is just unbearable now. I need help so bad. I can't sleep because everytime I move, it hurts. I don't know where to go. I was referred by my nurse to a very good surgeon but the prob is they do not accept my insurance which is BlueCross BlueShield. I can not afford without insurance. Please help me!!!! I am from South Jersey. I am a big mess! :((

Pimples Turned Keloids All over my Body. It Pains So Much!

+1

Ask for a insurance review and make a compliant to the NJ board of Medicine. Diagnosis is Acne Keloidalis...