Pimples Leave Marks on my Face After They Disappear Even if I Dont Touch Them?

everytime a pimple pops out on my face it gets very big and red, some times it hurts to even wash my face, but it always leaves dark marks on my face even if i dont touch the pimple. is there any way to stop this from happening everytime? how can i get rid of these dark marks?

Dark marks from pimples

+1

It sounds like  you are getting a specific type of pimple, called an acne cyst. These resolve quickly with an injection of cortison (steroid) right into the pimple. If you are getting alot of these you should see a dermatologist. He or she will prescribe creams to use and possible an oral antibiotic.