Glycolic Peels in Between Laser Hair Removal Treatments?

I have been getting pimples (including 3-4 deep ones) and whiteheads on my cheeks and neck, at the time when my hair is shedding. Almost all the dried pimples and whiteheads that I squeezed out had a hair trapped in it. My skin look bad now and I am thinking of using a 15% Glycolic peel to help resurface my dead skin. I have used 10% Glycolic peel which worked wonders for me but I want to know if I could use a peels in between Laser hair removal. My sessions are spaced at 5 week intervals.

Glycolic Acid Peel

+1

Laser and glycolic acid both cause injury to the skin. The added injury can cause changes in color of the skin, burn, prolonged redness or swelling. 15%glycolic acid peel is safe to use by itself. However, it might be prudent to use it once you have stopped the laser hair removal treatments and have low levels of sun exposure.

Regards

Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon