Pimple at Radiesse Injection Site

Will it go away or should I see the Dr again?

It may need a look

If the pimple is non-tender and superficial, it is likely a co-incidence of the Radiesse injection. It it is painful, deeper and persistent it will need attention.

New Orleans Dermatologist

Pimple After Radesse?

Hello NR.  If the lesion developed immediately after the injections and is painful, then you should get it checked out immediately.  Infections and granulomas (bumps under the surface of the skin) are rare, but be safe and get it checked out sooner rather than later.

Harold J. Kaplan, MD

Pimple at radiesse site

It would be a good idea to have the "pimple" evaluated by your injecting physician. It may be something else.

Pimple at Radiesse Injection Site

I would advise you to "err" on the side of caution. You do not have the experience your doctor has. Rather than guessing WHAT this "pimple" is and HOW it could affect the result, why not just see your injecting doctor and let him/ her weigh in and tell you ? Definitely see him. Dr. Peter Aldea

Radiesse site pimple

If a pimple were present at one of the injection sites of Radiesse immediately, it will probably go away within a few days. If it developed some time after the Radiesse you should see your doctor to see if it is a reaction to the filler or if threre is an infection.

Ronald Shelton, MD
Manhattan Dermatologic Surgeon