Pigmention After Fraction Co2 Treatment, How Can I Get Rid of This?

Hi I had co2 treatment on my whole face about 3month ago.but I get dark brown pigment under my eyes and my cheekbone.i did go back to my clinic and she give me some cream to treat them..but they do not work..could you pls.give some advice what treatment or products can get rid of the pigment cause by co2 laser treatment ? Thank you very much Sharon

Pigmentation after CO2 laser

+1

Fortunately, this pigmentation you have under the eyes is probably reversible.  I would request that your doctor write a prescription for tretinoin and for 4% hydroxyquinone or for Tri-Luma.

Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon

Reducing risk and improving results with Fractional CO2 laser resurfacing and Melarase

+1
Fractional CO2 is a very effective treatment for laser resurfacing of the face, hands, and chest.  Patients are placed on a peritreatment skincare protocol that includes Melapads, Melarase AM, and Melarase PM in my Santa Monica plastic surgery practice.  Melarase AM has four active sunscreens with skin lighteners to reduce the risk of postinflammatory hyperpigmentation. 

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS