Ask a doctor

I Have Pigmented Scars and Some Texture Scar on Face. What is Best Trestment?

Doctor Answers (1)

Pigmented and textured scars on face


Your best option is to have your skin properly and closely assessed by a skin expert, a dermatologist. There may be various treatment options, likely a resurfacing fractionated laser like ProFractional laser. Other options might include microdermabrasion or dermabrasion, and chemical peels. Some medicated creams may even be helpful for some of the pigment or a pigment targetting laser like intense pulse light or broad band light.

Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 23 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.