Pigmentation in Face. For Fast Result, Is it Safe To Combine Microdermabrasion with Chemical Peel?

I have some pigmentation in my face rest of my body is fair ...For fast result is It Safe to Combine Microdermabrasion with Chemical Peel?

Best treatment for facial pigmentation

+1

Combining microdermabrasion with a chemical peel is certainly an effective method to get faster results for treating facial hyperpigmentation. However, I believe that you also need to look at the "bigger picture" and practice long- term control: (1) preventive measures with daily use of sunscreens; (2) daily use of prescription-strength topical medications. One of the most effective (and least expensive) ways to reverse sunspots due to the effects of chronic sun damage to your skin is by using a combination of two prescription strength medications: 4% hydroquinone and tretinoin cream. Prescription strength 4% hydroquinone is better than any OTC product for lightening dark spots in the skin. These dark spots are typically due to chronic sun damage so daily use of sunscreens is essential in your treatment. Combining prescription-only tretinoin cream with hydroquinone will make it even more effective. I recommend the Obagi Nu-Derm System which uses both tretinoin cream and hydroquinone to visibly lighten age spots as well as the fine lines and wrinkles that are due to chronic sun exposure.

South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon