Pierced Ear Hole Removal - Lobe - Both Ears - Embarrassing

I'm 33, but had my ears pierced briefly when I was 18. The back of the holes closed, but the visible front holes have remained all of these years. One hole looks like a slight line now. The holes act like large pores. It sounds gross, but I routinely clean them with slight pressure, and they respond like a small white-head being popped. They don't appear inflamed...no bumps. I just wish to not have to answer "yes, I had my ears pierced". Plus, I personally don't like seeing the reminder.

Piercing holes

In order to get rid of the white heads, your surgeon needs to excise the skin lined tract that exist deep into the earlobe tissue.