Is this a piece of graft that moved out of place on top of nose bridge? (Photo)

I had rhinoplasty 7 months ago and overall I like it. The profile is much nicer but my tip is still very wide but way better than before. I just noticed this. You can see in pics. Hard to take those pics but its like a vertical line on one side that does have a texture. Is this a graft that somehow moved ??? I have not hit my nose at all that I know of. I will call my surgeon tomorrow. But any opinions??? I'm so nervous. Don't want another surgery! Thanks for your time.

Graft displaced

+1
This could be either a shifted graft or a bone spicule that wasn't apparent while there was still swelling. Your surgeon will know and correct it with a relatively minor procedure. No need to be unduly concerned . This can happen to all surgeons.

Sacramento Facial Plastic Surgeon

Is this a piece of graft that moved out of place on top of nose bridge?

+1
Perhaps.

It is good that you are going back to see your surgeon.  He or she will know if it is a graft or not.  Typically minor issues like this can be corrected with a more limited procedure in the office. 

Timothy R. Miller, MD

Graft

+1
Thank you for the photos and question but it would be best to contact your surgeon who knows what was fone

Dr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD
Brea Plastic Surgeon

Piece of graft after rhinoplasty?

+1
Your surgeon will know if he put a graft there and this is the edge. It could be a small piece of cartilage or bone that was not visible with your surgery and either way it is a small procedure under local to remove it. This happens to all surgeons if they do enough noses.One of the "joys" of being a surgeon.