Are my Wish Pics Realistic for my Body Type? (photo)

Hi, I'm between 5'8 and 5'9 and weigh 214lbs. I am 20 years old and I haven't had any children. I spoke with a doctor and was advised to lose 30lbs before having surgery which is fine and I'm losing weight as I type. My main concern is making sure my wish pics are realistic for my body type and if I will have enough fat for my goal after the weight lose. Thank you

Are wish photos realistic for body contouring

+1

Wish photos can only be used as a guide to your surgeon for what you are trying to accomplish.  It gives us an idea about what you want.  Matching them is impossible, but I believe that with good diet, exercize and some body recontouring you can achieve a nice improvement in your figure.

Body Contouring

+1

I believe that your contour can be improved but I am not sure that you can achieve the look of your dream body.  Best Wishes.

Dr. ES

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Cosmetic surgery expectations

+1

Your wish pictures may become close to realistic if you loose 50lb. and you keep the pounds off, start a diet and excercise regiment.

After that you will need multiple procedures, from tummy tuck, liposuction and fat transfer to the buttocks. Thighs// unknown what will happen to the skin. Deal with it at that time. may be breast work.

Goals for Brazilian Buttlift

+1

After you have lost the weight, you will have enough fat for a very large buttock increase.  I typically liposuction 5 liters and transfer 1500 cc per buttock, but this can be adjusted to meet expectations.  Your skin on your tummy may be an issue with regard to how it will tighten.  You are young, which is in your favor and you have not had children.  Find a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year and can get you as close to your goal pics as possible. Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Weight Loss Will Help

+1
Significant weight loss will help your body contour.  It is difficult to determine what the final impact of your weight loss on your skin condition.  Continue with our efforts and schedule a secondary consulation after you have made some progress.  All the best.

Robert F. Centeno, MD, FACS
Fairfax Plastic Surgeon