PicoSure Removal for Multicolored Tattoo on Top of Foot? (photo)

I have a flower tattoo that I got on the top of my left foot when I was 18 (7 years ago) and really want to get it removed. There are: greens, pink/purple, blue and black outline. I am wondering if Picosure would be a possibility, since it is multi colored and on a lower extremity. I really am hoping it will work since I've wanted it gone for the last three years but I know with the older lasers green was a big problem. I am a 24 year old, healthy and active female. Thank you

Picosure tattoo removal

+1

Your tattoo should be successfully addressed with the Picosure laser.  The reddish color may be the most difficult.  For these cases, in which there is red pigment which does not completely dissipate with the Picosure, I may use another laser for the final treatment for that specific color on an as needed basis.  But Picosure is the way to go.

Picosure is ideal for colored tattoos

+1

Picosure is great at removing the colors present in your tattoo. Green is a problem for other lasers, but the Picosure is very good for removing the problem colors like green and blue. Our Picosure laser has been clearing tattoos like yours in fewer sessions than we could ever hope for with the Medlite we used before. 

Lee P. Laris, DO
Phoenix Dermatologist