Will Picking at Nose in Sleep Ruin Results of Rhinoplasty?

I'm 2 weeks post op from Rhinoplasty, my splint came off day 10. After my splint came off I've woken up to myself picking at my nose in my sleep! I've noticed that my nostrils have gotten quite a bit bigger since I caught myself.

Have I unconsciously ruined the results? I know the results change over time due to swelling but I also know I was not gentle when I caught myself messing with my nose. Did I ruin mt results? Is it normal for nostrils to get wider on their own? All help very appreciated.

Nose picking after rhinoplasty.

+1

You have not caused any problem. This is only the swelling and your nose should be fine. Wear mittens when you sleep and this should help.