Physical Sunblock Superior Than Chemical Sunscreen?

It is becoming more and more confusing and difficult to decide which sun protection is more preffered! Physical sunblock's such as Zinc Oxide and Titanium Oxide have shown to be more stable in offering broad spectrum protection while also being unnecessary to reapply since the minerals will sit their to reflect the UV rays. However the problem with them are that they tend to be thicker and leave an apparent white cast. They also tend to ball up on me(How do I prevent this?!).

Physical sunscreen

+1

Elta MD makes a spray that is a physical sunscreen that is a spray and does not turn you white or ball up. Many dermatologists sell it or you can buy it on line.