Physical Activities with Silicone Implant?

I'm 23 years old Asian male and I was wondering if I use silicone for the nose bridge only and NOT for the nose tip, will I still be able to do physical activities such as swimming or lifting weights, etc? Also I heard silicone implants do not 'become part of the body unlike Gortex' hence it's better if I decide to take it out later or exchange it but then doesn't it also mean it will move around when small force is applied?

No physical restrictions with silicone implant

+1

It is certainly acceptable to engage in physical activities three weeks following silicone implantation to the nose. Silastic silicone implants are best used in Asian noses. We do not prefer to use Gortex because of the high infection and extrusion rate. It is also extremely difficult to remove Gortex from the nose because of tissue in-growth. Silicone silastic implants are quite easy to remove and can be done in the office if needed.  

Silicone Nasal Implants

+1

After full recovery, there are no restrictions on your physical activities. With severe trauma the silicone  implant  could move, but this is one of the risks of using this material. As you stated, it is relatively easy to remove a silicone nasal implant.

Nasal silicone implants

+1

Silicone nasal implants are one choice for dorsal nasal augmentation, and you should be able to return to all types of acitivity once you heal.

Silicone Implant

+1

As Dr Placik stated you can achieve these results and effects. Be sure you fully understand the risk/benefit ratios are to your liking. From MIAMI Dr. Darryl J. Blinski, 305 598 0091

Silicone nose implant.

+1

Yes you are correct. It can be displaced but it is easily removed. Some surgeons sew this in place to prevent this while others may use a hole or groove to allow tissue to grow into the implant.