2nd Photofacial and I See No Difference?

I had my 2nd photofacial done and I see no difference at all. I was more concern about the red veins along my nose and chin and they are still there. Should I continue on doing photofacials or I should try something else. They are very painful.

Photofacial

+1

There are a variety of factors that contribute to what results you get including skin type, the size of the blood vessels, the device being used, and the settings that are being used.  It is not uncommon to have 3-5 treatments done to see improvement. 

Photofacials, when to expect improvement

+1

The amount of improvement to expect with a photofacial depends on many many factors, including your skin type, the type of pigmentation and size of blood vessels you have, the type of laser/light device, the laser technician, etc. Make sure to have your treatments at a medical clinic so as to ensure optimal equipment and staff training, and thus results and safety. You may not see much results after 1-2 treatments, we typically advise 4-6 treatments depending on the nature of your lesions etc - best to review with your dermatologist if this is really the best treatment for you.

Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon