Photofacial for the Sun Spots 2 days ago still burning!

I have done a photofacial on my breast for the sun spots 2 days ago and it is still burning, I have a lot of red swelling spots and black spots. For how long should I experience it and how do I know that it does not go wrong?

Photofacial

+1

This sounds like a very aggressive treatment.  Avoid the sun and use spf 30 or more. Thank you for your question and good luck with everything.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Complication from IPL Photofacial

+1

IPL Photofacial should not involve much of any down time. If one experiences persistent swelling and burning sensation after 2 days, excessively high energy may be used or you perhaps were not instructed to discontinue all potentially irritating skin care products 3-4 days prior to IPL Photofacial. Any topical retinoid, glycolic acid products, or prescription or OTC ance products should be backed off few days prior to minimize excessive irritation.

William Ting, MD
Bay Area Dermatologic Surgeon