Photofacial for Scarring Prone Skin?

I have the type of skin that's easily left with scars after cuts;  will Photofacial work for me? Thanks!

Photofacial

+1

I would highly recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon for an evaluation for this issue. 

You warrant very careful assessment before choosing a service

+1

Dear Goodstudent

There are lot of different ways people heal. Sensitive skin is always a concern for any resurfacing or even the non ablative services like photofacial.

Want you need is a careful examination and detailed conversation with a cosmetic surgeon regarding your history of healing and the nature of the scaring you are concerned with.

Based on that a decision can be made regarding the suitability of fotofacial or other services to make your skin look better.