Are Results from Photofacial Permanent?

My question is, I'm happy with the results but are they permanent or should I expect, like everything else, that as time goes on my skin will appear the way it was before?

Meaning the redness and texture and such as I do understand that the vibrant glow will eventually fade during the normal skin cycle.

Photofacial

+1

Photofacials are not meant to be a permanent treatment.  Photofacials are a maintenance treatment.  In between these maintenance treatments, it is important to protect you skin from too much sun exposure.  

Photofacial results

+1

Like all things in life, nothing is permanent, and the aging process goes on. If one is diligent with sun avoidance and protection following great photofacial results, then one can have improvement that lasts for many years. If one smokes, gets lots of sun, or is exposed to lots of pollution etc, then you would need touch-up treatments more often.

Benjamin Barankin, MD
Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon