Can a Photofacial, Microdermabrasion, and AccentXL Be Done in One Session Safely?

I have purchased a package that includes all three services and they all are to be done in one session. Is this safe to do a Microdermabrasion and Accent XL with the Photofacial? I am 56, I do and have spent a lot of time in the sun and have fair skin. However, I do not have any wrinkles or noticeable dark spots from past sun damage, not yet anyway. I use a sunscreen usually, I rarely burn, I tan easily. After reading about the Photofacial, I'm not too sure I want or should to do that at all!

Multiple procedures for facial wrinkles or photodamage

+1

Your doctor and you should evaluate what you want to see improved, what you want to get out of a procedure and what procedures will work best for you while being safe.

Microdermabrasion can exfoliate and make you feel smoother for a week or so, but rarely helps dark spots much. It may not help wrinkles at all. It can help topical products work better and create a temporary improvement in lustre.

Photofacial, which uses a V-beam or pulsed dye laser,  can help reduce redness from blood vessels and brown age/sun spots.

Accent XL uses radiofrequency to tighten the dermis. As long as this is done safely and not burn the epidermis, then it can be done with superficial treatments mentioned above, but if the photofacial is done along with the microdermabrasion I would suggest doing the microdermabrasion before the photofacial so there is less frictional trauma on the photofacial lasered skin surface.

I might suggest Fraxel Restore and Ultherapy in lieu of the three treatments, but there is much to discuss and you should see someone in person for a consultation to discuss risks and benefits, convalescence and costs.