AFT Photofacial Vs Pixel Laser for Skin Rejuvenation?

Which is more effective at treating fine lines and overall improvement of appearance, AFT (Photofacial) or Pixel Laser resurfacing? I am in good health, age 39. I have fair skin, mild hyperpigmentation, a few freckles, no rosacea, a few capillaries near base of nose. Fine wrinkles are around my eyes and forehead.

Pixel is better than AFT for fine wrinkles

+1

Although there is some overlap in what can be expected from these two treatment, fine lines and wrinkles are better treated with Pixel resurfacing than AFT. AFT works best on hyperpigmented areas but does give some improvement to fine wrinkles. Pixel does the opposite -- it works best on fine wrinkles but also does give some improvement to hyperpigmentation. Some patient prefer to have both treatments done at the same time to improve both issues. Other patient treat whichever issue bothers them the most and use the most appropriate laser to address it.

Hope this is helpful.

Naples Facial Plastic Surgeon