Phoenix Titan Doctor Recommendation

I am 40 and am very sensitive to the sun. Can I use Titan for my olive skin as well? How long does it take before one can see results? How long does it take to recover? Do you know a good doctor in Phoenix?

Titan

+1

Titan is fine for your olive skin. You will probably see some result once the first treatment is completed. There is essentially no convalescent period and you should see results improve over then next 5 or 6 weeks. Most patients need at least 2 or 3 treatments at 3 or 4 week intervals. You can go to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons website (www.plasticsurgery.org) and/or the Cutera website (www.cutera.com) for names of plastic surgeons in your area that offer Titan.