Bbl After Gluteal Implants? (photo)

I just had intramuscular gleuteal implants 2 weeks ago and I know that I have to wait at least 6 months for the final results however if I still think its too small would it be possible to get additional fat grafting? I would ask my surgeon but don't want to offend him. I just wonder if its possible since the implant may be perforated while injecting fat? I got the oval (tear shaped) 350 cc cohesive gel placed in Central America. I think I should of had the round instead to achieve protrusion.

Bbl After Gluteal Implants?

+1

The fat transfer can be performed with implants in place.  I think that you can achieve a dramatic improvement in the buttocks and the overall body contour with the Brazilian buttlift.  I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.   Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of liposuction procedures and Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

BBL after buttock implants

+1

I personally am not an advocate of BBL after buttock implants because technically the fat should be grafted into the buttock muscle layers for optimal survival.  The problem now is that the implant is (presumably) within the muscle thus preventing accurate placement of the fat.  I recommend exchanging for a larger implant after 6 - 9 months.  Glad to help... 

Ryan Stanton, MD

BBL after gluteal implants

+1

You can have a fat transfer after a gluteal implant to augment your result or reshape your buttock and hip area. You must of course have enough fat on your body for this procedure and the fat must carefully be injected so as not to injure the silicone implant. Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon for a thorough exam in a few months once the swelling has subsided from your recent gluteal implant procedure.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD