2 weeks post BA: Yellow fluid dripping out since I hurt myself lifting. Why is it happening? (Photo)

Think i Hurt myself lifting yesterday Went to doctor today and asked about the excess fluid since my saline implat was defective and was replace 2 week post op. Had a large amount of scar tissue he had to remove to get new one in. Today 3 weeks later I had about 3 tablespoons full of yellow clear liquid come out. He gave me antibiotics

2 weeks post BA: Yellow fluid dripping out since I hurt myself lifting. Why is it happening?

+2
Appears and sounds like a small incision opening and seroma fluid from the extensive surgery. Yes, antibiotics are a starring point. If no improvement in 1 week than re exploration might be the next option... 

Draining Wound

+1
Thank you for your picture. You have a open wound. This may have exposure of the implant. Can't really tell from the picture. Sounds like you do have a seroma that is draining. Your incision is red and having an antibiotic is good but you need to have close follow up with your plastic surgeon.

Good luck.

Earl Stephenson Jr M.D. DDS FACS

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Drainage After #BreastAugmentation

+1
From your photos, it looks like you have either an infection at the skin or a seroma (fluid collection) within the breast pocket. It is something that should be seen sooner rather than later as the implant may be exposed through that hole in the incision. This could lead to an infection with the implant and need for the implant to be removed. 

Continue to follow up with your surgeon to ensure that you progress as planned.

Vincent Marin, MD
MarinAesthetics.com

Vincent P. Marin, MD