What are the price ranges cheapest to most expensive on brow ridge reductions?

My brow ridges along the sides are pretty prominent too which I believe are the suborbital ridges.My frontal sinus bones seem to stick out and can feel the bony edge with my fingers when I rubb my forehead.I would like a less prominent brow ridge and have a smoother appearance.I don't have pics but would say that my reduction procedure would probably fall in between a type 1 or type 2 reduction. I feel insecure at times and would consider this procedure.

Price is not the key consideration

+1
The brow ridge typically sticks out when there is a large frontal sinus.  "shaving" is not the best answer though often is promoted by surgeons who charge less for the lesser results.  The bone needs to be reconstructed though in my hands it is still only a 90 minute procedure with very high safety.
There are very few physicians who do this work. 
As mentioned, endoscopic or "shaving" procedures are very rarely indicated so be sure to see a surgeon with great experience and results.
Best of luck.

Boston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Don't choose your surgeon based on price

+1
This surgery is not a commodity.  I would strongly recommend against choosing based solely on price.  Price will depend on the location and complexity of the surgery among other factors.  For some patients, an endoscopic procedure is possible with just a little shaving with a powered bur.  Other patients have a prominent sinus with relatively thin bone and require an open procedure with frontal sinus obliteration and anterior table set-back.  Some patients also require bone filler (for augmentation) in areas as well as reduction in others.  Your best option is to seek consultation with a couple or a few respected surgeons who perform this type of work.  Determine who you think is the right fit for you and move forward if the price is within your means and makes sense financially.

Sirius K. Yoo, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Brow ridge reduction.

+1
Brow ridge reduction is a specialized procedure that I have done for 35 years. Do not shop price since a bad surgery will cost a large amount of money if the problem can be fixed!