How much would it be to remove the hump on my nose and straighten it out? (photo)

I am very insecure about it :( !!

Rhinoplasty cost

+1
You should expect the cost of rhinooplasty to ve between $7000 and $9000 including the operating room and anesthesia.  In rhinoplasty, selection of the right surgeon is the most important factor.  Do not shop price in rhinoplasty.

Rhinoplasty

+1
Thank you for your question. I am sorry that you feel very insecure about your nose. We are always our harshest critics.  Removal of a dorsal hump is one component of a rhinoplasty. An exam would be helpful to determine if there are any other areas that would need to be addressed during your rhinoplasty.  Feel free to contact my office and they can give you pricing. Good luck.

Arun Rao, MD
Tucson Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

+1
The fees will vary depending upon what is needed o be done. In NYC the fees are a bit more expensive then other cities.  Good luck.

How Much to Remove Hump and Straighten Nose

+1
Your hump can be removed and your nose straightened, but I cannot see any deviation in the one picture you submitted. Also consider a chin implant which will improve facial proportions and make your nose look smaller. Cost will be $7,000-9,000. Insurance may help if the deviation is causing any breathing obstruction.

How much would it be to remove the hump on my nose and straighten it out?

+1
    A rhinoplasty may cost $5000 on the low end, but the cost depends upon how complicated the work is to be done. 

Rhinoplasty for hump removal and crooked nose

+1
The rhinoplasty procedure can remove the dorsal hump and straighten a crooked nose. The dorsal hump is composed of both bone and cartilage and must be shaved down. Medial and lateral osteotomies of the nasal bones are required to straighten the nasal bones and prevent the open roof deformity when the hump is removed.

Rhinoplasty cost

+1
Thank you for the picture and question. Rhinoplasty cost varies geographically and also on what specific needs a patient has to achieve the best results. Whether additional cartilage grafting or other septal work may influence the cost. You appear to need dorsal hump reduction at the minimum and likely need width narrowing but that cannot be determined on a single picture alone. See an experienced board certified plastic surgeon for a consultation and full exam. Good luck!

David C. Yao, MD, FACS
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty to remove nasal hump and straighten nose.

+1
Rhinoplasty to remove nasal hump and straighten nose and improve your breathing can be done. The breathing portion of the deviated septum etc. will be covered by insurance whereas the hump removal and any tip work will not. See you very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon from the best results