Is Lipo gonna work or maybe something else? (photo)

I have a upper thigh and hip issue that makes me self insecure in clothes or naked. when it comes to weight I'm 123, and im 5'3 and athletic. I would like to do what I can to minimize the cellulite cause I'm thin on my upper body. Should I do lipo or will it make it look worse? Should I do laser therapy?

Liposuction should improve outer/inner thighs and knees very nicely.

+2

Liposuction of the outer and inner thighs along with the knees would make a big improvement and can be done under tumescent local anesthesia with you going back to work in only 2 days and back to the gym in 1 week for roughly $5000 on special. Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Liposuction

+2

Liposuction of your thighs shoudl be able to contour your legs so that they look better. Remember, cellulite will not change.

Is Lipo gonna work or maybe something else?

+1

An exam would be necessary to determine if liposuction is indicated. Liposuction results are highly surgeon dependent. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of liposuction procedures each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA