Is Lipo gonna work or maybe something else? (photo)

I have a upper thigh and hip issue that makes me self insecure in clothes or naked. when it comes to weight I'm 123, and im 5'3 and athletic. I would like to do what I can to minimize the cellulite cause I'm thin on my upper body. Should I do lipo or will it make it look worse? Should I do laser therapy?

Liposuction should improve outer/inner thighs and knees very nicely.

Liposuction of the outer and inner thighs along with the knees would make a big improvement and can be done under tumescent local anesthesia with you going back to work in only 2 days and back to the gym in 1 week for roughly $5000 on special. Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Liposuction of your thighs shoudl be able to contour your legs so that they look better. Remember, cellulite will not change.

Is Lipo gonna work or maybe something else?

An exam would be necessary to determine if liposuction is indicated. Liposuction results are highly surgeon dependent. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of liposuction procedures each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA