Lifestyle Lift Revision? (photo)

I had a LSL at 56 and looked good for about a month though the browlift was disappointing almost immediately. I am not overweight and thought I probably did not need a lot of work...6 mos out I look about the same as I did at the start. I expressed my disatisfaction to my DR. and I feel he tried to convince me there was significant improvement. Now I am scheduled for another talk and tentative revision. A top PS I saw recently said I needed a full face lift. I don't know what to do, can you advise?

Ultherapy for revision facelift in Los Angeles

+1

One option to tighten the lower face and neck areas after Lifestyle Lift would be to undergo a non surgical tissue tightening with Ultherapy.

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

Los Angeles