Can I can a discount on multiple procedures even if they're done at different times?

I am wanting to get a tummy tuck and a BBL and while I've read that they can be done at the same time, I've seen that most surgeons would advise against it. It seems to be common practice to receive a bit of a discount if you get them dome at the same time, I am curious if many physicians would still offer the combined rate if a patient gets the procedures done let's say six months apart?

Combined procedure

+1
I can save you a lot of money and aggravation.  Have the tummy tuck done and forget the BBL.  It's a lousy operation.  I wish I knew why women want it done.

Can I get discounts on multiple procedures?

+1
Thanks for your question.  It's really up to each physician in terms of how they handle discounts and overall charges.  Most surgeons seem open to giving "repeat customers" some type of a discount.  Having multiple procedures done at the same time allows discounting from the surgeon, anesthesiologist and the surgical facility.  Surgeries done at 6 month intervals would only afford a discount on the surgeons fees.  Hope this helps.

Shaun Parson, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Can I get a discount on multiple procedures even if they're done at different times?

+1
I will usually offer a discount in this situation.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and tummy tucks each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Discounting of multiple procedures

+1
If you have a number of procedures performed on the same day there is an economy of time which in my opinion can be easily discounted. However if procedures done on different days there is no discounting of time therefore I don't typically  discount  the procedure price. Pricing of course varies between physicians. It never hurts to ask.

Terrence Murphy, MD
Englewood Plastic Surgeon