Are 600cc Silicone Implants Too Large for my Frame? (photo)

I am 5'9" and currently 180 lbs. In the past two years I have lost over 160 lbs. I don't have much breast tissue left, it's mostly skin and fits into a small 36B. I am planning a lollipop lift with implants but I'm unsure on size. I would like to be a full D or DD. My original plan was 600cc's silicone under the muscle. Now I'm rethinking the game plan due to increased risk of a large implant. I'm also having an arm lift w/ my BA. I'm 29 and have 3 kids. I'd love some professional opinions.

Implant size after weight loss

+2
The safest way to pick an implant is to have your plastic surgeon pick an appropriate size based on the width and height of your breast, your preferences, and the quality and amount of your breast tissue. Adding a lift could change what sizes are considered appropriate, and staging the procedures might become necessary if you want a very large implant. If your skin is already stretched out from weight loss, your result may be much longer lasting with a more modest size than 600.
Jupiter Plastic Surgeon

Breast Enhancement Surgery

+1
Sounds like you are getting it, big implants mean big problems, I do think you can handle relatively large implants though I dont think you need to come all the way down

Implant Selection Process

+1

In order to make an accurate size recommendation, I would need to assess your chest wall and breast mound measurements and characteristics.  Unfortunately, there is not a general rule of thumb or objective criteria to implant selection.
Your plastic surgeon will perform several measurements of your chest wall and breast anatomy and determine a range of implants that both fit your chest wall and reach your desired goals.
The next step is to try on this range of implants in the office with your doctor.   The key to this success is showing your surgeon the body proportion you desire with a bra sizer and allowing your surgeon to guide you to the right implant.   It will be much easier to communicate in implant cc's than cup size when determining the appropriate implant for you.
I wish you a safe recovery and fantastic result.
Dr. Gill

Web reference: http://www.drpaulgill.com

When you're tall

+1

you can handle larger volumes and I assume you have sized and saw what you would look like with 600 cc implants in your bra (I increase whatever size you like by 10% to make it look like what you saw with the sizer in your bra).  Yes, there are a handful of surgeons beating their drums about using implants larger than 360 cc's but I have not experienced the horrible outcomes they suggest will happen when using larger implants.  I say go for what you desire and understand there could be some long term issues that would require surgery to repair it.  Life is about living so go for what makes you happy.

600 cc implants

+1

Without an exam it is very difficult to tell you one way or another whether or not 600 cc implants are right for you.

Breast augmentation after weight loss

+1

Thank you for the question. I would like to give you precise advice but it is very difficult without a proper examination and measurement of your breast width.

I would like to congratulate you on your big achievement of the weight loss. I agree with the need for the breast lift with the implant. The combination of a breast lift with an augmentation can be challenging because they are two opposing forces on the skin. I would recommend you consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who is experienced with these procedures to achieve the best result for you.

Best of luck...

Web reference: http://www.drkhuthaila.com

600 cc Breast Implant and Breast Lift with Arm Lift

+1

The safest thing to do is to stage a breast augmentation of that volume and the lift.  Having said that, you will be able to find some plastic surgeons who perform breast lifts with large implants at the same time.   Find the plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of breast augmentations and breast lifts each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/breast-augmentation-photo-galleries.php

Best Breast Implant Size/ Profile for Me?

+1

Congratulations on your significant weight loss; you should be very proud of this accomplishment!

As you can imagine, it is not possible to give you precise advice without direct examination or viewing pictures. However, both you and your plastic surgeon should emphasize “safety” concerns when deciding what size of breast implants should be used at the same time the breast lift is performed.

Sometimes, it is  best to stage the procedures;  for example, undergo breast lifting first followed by breast augmentation several months later. Another option may be to undergo breast lifting and  agreed to proceed with breast  augmentation with breast implants sizes that can be safely utilized  at the same time.  If necessary, you can always “upsize” in the future.

You are wise to address these concerns with your plastic surgeon.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastLiftAug.htm

Are 600cc Silicone Implants Too Large for my Frame

+1

I would suggest trying on sizer implants, and seeing what looks good in the mirror. You may find that a smaller implant than 600 cc gives a nice outcome.

Without photos it is hard to comment on the choice of lift pattern that would be best, but by the description a full anchor pattern may turn out to be the recommended option, and if so, having the implants done at a separate setting may be appropriate. 

Thanks, congratulations, all the best. 

Breast implants and lifts

+1

Your clothed photo gives us no information to help you with.  But going with a large implant at the same time as a lift is a bad idea because the implant stretches you and the lift tightens you.  Much more complications come from this rather than staging the two.