What is the Most Acclaimed Method for Long Lasting, Permanent Results to Remove Cellulite?

I'm 27 years old and of a stable weight a slender build, but I have had cellulite for the past 7 years. No amount of exercise or diet has improved it's appearance at all. I've never had children, I stay well hydrated and take good care of myself so I'm thinking the cellulite is genetic. There is a average quantity of it on my buttocks and upper side, and back thighs. I would like some opinions on the most permanent and guaranteed methods of cellulite removal.

Cellulaze for long lasting cellulite improvment

+1

You are the type of patient plastic surgeons desire- young, healthy and localized cellulite. All of the devices before Cellulaze were temporary at best with minimal longevity because they could not get to the problem areas directly. Cellulaze does reach the problematic anatomy of cellulite which we have known for years but was unable to address it comfortabily, effectively and with good longevity. Unfortunatley, I would not make any guarantees about this treatment or any others that I perform as a plastic surgeon.

Laser Cellulaze for cellulite

+1

Hello. You sound like a potentially good candidate for Cellulaze. It is without question the most effective treatment for cellulite, but happy patients are those with realistic expectations on what a procedure will and won't do. Cellulaze is not a cure or perfect treatment by any means. It will definitely improve on cellulite - mild cellulite is probably easier to improve upon than severe cellulite. Look at a lot of before and after photos to get a realistic idea of what the procedure can do for you. It is a one time treatment which is a plus but remember regardless of what anyone tells you there are no guarantees in results with cosmetic surgery. Results with Cellulaze will definitely depend on the skill and understanding of the technology of the physician so do your homework and find a board certified plastic surgeon with an expertise in Cellulaze in your area. Good luck!

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Cellulaze Has Published, Long-Term Results

+1

Cellulite is a source of frustration to many female patients: regardless of the level of fitness, some areas of cellulite do not disappear with diet and exercise. With Cellulaze, specific trouble areas (namely, the buttock and thighs) can be selectively treated with long-term success. Cellulaze has been studied and published results exist the Aesthetic Surgery Journal with several years of successful follow-up. It is FDA approved for cellulite treatment, demonstrating safety across a wide range of patient subtypes.

Cellulaze is the most invasive cellulite treatment currently available; nonetheless, it can be performed in a single stage under oral or light IV sedation with minimal pain and a short recovery period. Because it is the most aggressive regimen, the results can be expected to be the most noticeable when compared to other treatments (e.g. smoothshapes, endermologie, etc.)

Cellulaze uses a 1440nm medical grade laser (the same laser used in SmartLipo) to accomplish three technical tasks: 1) melt unwanted pockets of excess fat, 2) break up fibrous bands of tethering (dimples), and 3) tighten the overlying skin by promoting collagen formation.

While SmartLipo can accomplish #1 and #3 above, only Cellulaze is able to disrupt the dimpling pockets involved in cellulite. SmartLipo should be used in cases where there excess fat over a large area. Seek consultation from a board certified plastic surgeon to determine what treatment is right for you.

Adam J. Oppenheimer, MD
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

Cellulite Treatment

+1

There are many treatments available that claim to remove and/or improve the appearance of cellulite.  Many do not work.  The latest technology that is FDA approved to permanently reduce and improve the appearance of cellulite is Celluaze.  This is an invasive procedure that does require anesthesia (mostly local anesthesia) and is done on an out patient basis.  There also is some down time with healing.  This technique has shown reduction and improvement of cellulite to last for 2-3 years at least.  This is now the best method to be most permanent and long lasting.  Of course no treatment is guaranteed and no treatment can completely remove cellulite.   Please consult with a plastic surgeon experienced with this technique.  Thanks for the question.  

Steven Svehlak, MD

Cellulaze!

+1

Cellulaze is a method to give you long-lasting results. This procedure is minimally invasive and has the ability to smooth out skin and keep it cellulite-free. This method promotes skin thickening and tightening resulting in tighter, smoother skin.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Cellulaze improves Cellulite

+1

No treatment can completely remove all signs of cellulite, however Cellulaze is the first FDA approved surgical procedure that improves cellulite in patient who maintain a stable weight, nutritional and exercise plan.

Laurie Casas, MD

Consider cellulaze for cellulite

+1

If you truly have cellulite,  cellulaze may be a good option for you. Cellulaze uses a laser under the skin to attack the anatomic causes of cellulite. It is a minimally invasive procedure that takes 1-2 hours and can be safely done  under local or just IV sedation.  It is an FDA approved treatment for cellulite and requires only one treatment.  Hope this is helpful.

Dr. Sugene Kim

Sugene Kim, MD

Cellulaze by Cyanosure works!!!

+1

it is important that you realize that Cellulaze by Cyanosure, can provide a lot of help.

there is no treatment that will make you perfect. i tell all of my patients that you may see improvement in 2 wks or 2 months. i have seen both. you will continue to get better for at least 6 months. i have seen some of my patients continue to improve for up to year. i have been very pleased with my experience using Cellulaze but it is not 100%.

the creams, are of course a waste of time. exercise is a wonderful thing but will not improve your cellulite.

good luck

david berman md

board certified plastic surgeon, northern va

David E. Berman, MD
Sterling Plastic Surgeon

Cellulaze

+1

The data for cellulaze would appear to show it has a long lasting result. The studies had 3  year follow up with good improvement

David L. Abramson, MD

Finally, an effective cellulite treatment

+1

There is one procedure that has been clinically proven through scientific research to actually effectively target and improve cellulite, that is Cellulaze by Cynosure, a procedure I am excited to offer to my patients.  The Cellulaze Laser treatment was specifically designed for cellulite.  All three components of cellulite are addressed, including:  improvement in the elasticity and thickness of the overlying skin,  lysis of underlying fibrous septae and eradication of excess fatty areas.  This is performed in a minimally invasive surgical procedure either under local anesthesia or general depending on the surgeon and the extent of the areas treated.  Good luck.

Sean A. Simon, MD