I Was Wondering if There Were Any Recommendations for a Revision Rhinoplasty Expert in Arizona?

I am trying to do as much research as possible because I am aware of how difficult this surgery is. I had my breathing problems corrected with a rhinoplasty about 5 years ago. My breathing problems are now worse and the appearance of my nose is crooked (as well as drooping on one side, causing an asymmetrical appearance). I am worried that it could turn out worse then it already is so I was hoping someone could recommend a revision rhinoplasty expert in Arizona? Thank you so much!

Revision Rhinoplasty Expert

+2

There is a link provided by realself.   From the link, make sure that the plastic surgeon has performed hundreds or thousands of rhinoplasties.  Make sure the plastic surgeon has the ELITE credentials necessary to perform your surgery.