I Have No Philtral Tubercle - Is There a Procedure to Give Me One?

I had my lips injected with restylane..not by a random girl, but at the number one recommended clinic in lake oswego, oregon. It came out horrible the first time, I ended up going to the same girl to fix it, since she teaches the other people there how to do it.

It looks much better, although I've never had a philtral tubercle and I wish I had one. Most people do have one so now that my lips are more full I notice it more. Is there a surgery I can get to give me one?

Philtral tubercle and lip injections

+1
Unless you were born with a cleft lip, you have a philtral tubercle even though it may not be prominent. The same injectables used in the lips can also be used to enhance your philtral tubercle.
Manhattan Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.