Philtral Column Reduction - Why Won't It Work?

I recently posted a question about having my philtral columns reduced. I was told there there is no procedure that could minimize the appearance of this flaw without destroying the "natural appearance." I apologize for not merely accepting my genetic fate, but I need to know what exactly that means. Would my mouth fall? lift? Would my nose bend awkwardly? Or would I just end up with a flat philtrum? What could be done for me? And at what physical cost?? Suggestions and information would help.

Philtral column reduction

+1

It may be that your prominent philtral ridges is emphasized by the size of your lips and retracted bottom portion of your columella. You may want to consider upper lip augmentation and advancement of your columella of your nose to make the appearance of your philtrum less prominent. I would suggest using injectable fillers first to make sure that you like that look before your consider a more permanent correction. I hope this information helps.

Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Need full facial photos

+1

I do not know of any procedure to actually reduce the size of philtral columns.  Most women are looking to enhance this feature.  It may be that there is a problem with the proportions of your face.  
From your photo your lips look nice with a nice arch and fullness.  A full facial photo would be helpful to determine these features.